Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 1 - Kingman, AZ Part One

It was a pretty uneventful day overall! We just finished BBQing some dogs for dinner. Shelley's mom, Stephanie stopped by to visit for a few hours. It was great hanging out with her (Dallas really loves her). Dallas made a new German Shepard boyfriend right next to us and had a date at the small dog park here at Blake Ranch RV Park. We are planning to head out early tomorrow morning to drive to Albuquerque, NM with a stop at Meteor Crater along the way. Here are a few pictures from Day 1!

Shelley's Mom & Dallas in the RV

Shelley & Dallas at Dog Run @ RV Park


My Co-Pilot!


Dallas checking out the views from her window!


My parents putting some of the food away.





1 comment:

  1. My comment didn't work the last time I tried to do this...
    I Love this blog...and the music is GREAT! My favorite part.
    Also, don't tie Dallas to the bumper!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete