Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home, Sweet Home...

We made it home safe and sound! We dropped my parents off around 5pm and then headed out to fill-up the propane and then unload at our place. Then, off to the car wash in Sun City. Scrubbed, vacuumed, wiped, and cleaned the RV. Got home around 8:30 and just washing clothes, relaxing, putting stuff away, and checking some messages. I hope that you enjoyed our journey! I will put more pictures from the rest of the day and also some sort of greatest hits from the pictures in a slide show later this week. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We sure did enjoy your trip. I keep telling Uncle Jess that we have to go to Rocky Mtn State Park but first we have to get a dog like Dallas because I love the photo of his face on Mt Rushmore. Classic! Hope we see you soon.

    ReplyDelete