Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 3 Pictures

Here are some pics from Day 3 - New Mexico to Colorado:

Fort Union - RV

Fort Union - The Santa Fe Trail

Fort Union - Panoramic Picture


Fort Union - Mechanics Yard

Fort Union - More buildings

Fort Union - Hospital

Pertaglyphs National Monument - My favorite picture so far!

Petraglyphs National Monument

Petraglyphs National Monument - A picture I took of my mom and Shelley - I climbed pretty high up the side of the mountain!

My parents and Shelley looking at petraglyphs

How I ended this day...

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy following you all....I told your Dad long ago how nice Colorado was...Hope it was a nice day.....3rd comment from me hope this takes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! Love the scenic pictures. The sky looks so blue. The picture of Shawn, Dallas and the beer is priceless! Great photo to scrap Shelley!

    Safe travels!
    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is great....good times!!

    ReplyDelete